- 4 contacts can be operated individually
- 3 USB connections
- Easy configuration via Wi-Fi (no bridge or hub required)
- Control your devices remotely, even when you are not at home
- Set on and off time per time schedule or scenario
- Countdown Timer, Sleep Timer
- Measures current energy consumption or per period, combined
- Control your devices with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- Cord length of 1.8 m
Make your home smart and control devices that are connected to the Hihome Smart Wi-Fi socket via the App. Set schedules, create groups of devices, create scenarios, or control your voice with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
You don't need a hub or gateway to make it work. Quickly connect your Hihome smart plug to your existing Wi-Fi network (note, only 2.4 GHz) and you're done.
Never leave a device on for too long. Do you recognize it? You have just arrived and are wondering if you have switched off the coffee maker. With the Hihome plug, you can switch it off, even when you are already at work.
Do you wonder how it is possible that your energy bill is so high? Check the consumption of your devices by measuring the energy consumption, your Hihome Smart Socket gives you clarity.
Each of the 4 socket connections can be operated separately. So set different time schedules or scenarios.
Start by downloading the Hihome App from the Apple AppStore or Google Play.
In the package, you will find the Hihome Smart plug and a Quickstart guide. Do you want to know more? Then visit https://support.hihome.eu for FAQ, Tips & Tricks and manuals.