Geen producten in de winkelwagen
Effective date: 2018-12-1 8
Date of update: 2019 -1-1 8
At Home Technologies BV . , Its subsidiaries and subsidiaries ("we", "us", "our", " Hihome ") are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement ("Statement") describes our practices regarding the privacy of information about personal data that we process through your individual use of the following services, products and related mobile applications (collectively the "Products")
• Hihome Smart mobile application
In this privacy statement, "Personal Information" means information that can be used to identify a person, either solely from that information, or from that information and other information that we have access to about that person. "Smart devices" refers to those non-standard computer devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with a human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data that connect wirelessly to a network, including : smart home appliances, smart portable devices , smart air cleaning equipment, etc. "Apps" refers to those mobile applications by Hihome are developed and that offer end users remote control for Smart Devices and that have the ability to connect to the Hihome IoT Platform.
For other brand applications powered by Hihome , our customers check all personal information collected through our products. We collect the information under the guidance of our customers and the processing of such information will be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our customers have engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our customers and no longer want to contact one of our customers who use our service, please contact the supplier with whom you are in contact directly.
What personal information do we collect?
To deliver our services to you, we will ask you to provide the necessary personal information that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
• Information that you provide to us voluntarily
◦ Account or profile data : when you register an account with us, we may collect your contact information, such as your e-mail address, telephone number and username. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile photo, country code, language preference or time zone information in your account.
◦ Feedback : when we use feedback and suggestion functions in our products, we collect your email address, mobile phone number and your feedback content to resolve your problems and resolve failures in a timely manner.
• Information that we collect automatically
◦ Device information : when you communicate with our product, we automatically collect device information such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, information about wireless connections, type and version of the operating system, version number of the application, identification of push notifications , log files and information about mobile network.
◦ Usage Data : During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data regarding visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent / received, and other uses of our Sites and Services.
◦ Log information : when you use our app, the application and exception log can be uploaded.
◦ Location Information : We may collect information about your real - time exact or non-exact geographical location when you use our specific products or services, such as robot cleaning and weather service.
• Smart Devices Related information :
◦ Basic information of smart devices : when you connect your smart devices to our products or services, we can collect basic information about your smart devices, such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version and upgrade information.
◦ Information reported by smart devices : Depending on the different smart devices you choose to connect to our products or services, we may collect various information reported by your smart devices. Smart weights or fitness trackers can, for example, report your height, weight, body fat mass (BMM), BMI and skeletal muscle mass (SMM); smart cameras can report images or videos that they have captured.
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
The purpose for which we can process information about you is as follows:
• Marketing communication : we can process your personal data to provide you with marketing and promotional material for our products and services. If we do, any communication sent by you will include instructions that will allow you to unsubscribe from receiving future messages of this nature . The legal basis for this processing is your permission . In addition, if you give permission to participate in our lottery, competition or other promotions, we may use your personal information to manage such activities.
• Personalization : we may process your account and profile data, usage data and device information to personalize product design and to offer you tailor-made services, such as recommending and displaying information and advertisements regarding products that suit you, and to invite you to participate in surveys related to your use of our products. The legal basis for this processing is your permission .
• Legal compliance : we may process your personal data if we think it is necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal proceedings; (c) to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities; (d) to maintain our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our activities, businesses and systems; (f) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and / or those of other users, including you; and (g) to enable us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage that we may incur.
With whom do we share personal information?
At Hihome , we only share personal information in ways we tell you about.
We can share your personal information with the following recipients:
• Our external service providers who perform certain business- related functions for us, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us to deliver.
• To our customers and other business partners who provide you directly or indirectly with your smart devices and / or networks and systems that allow you to access and use our Sites and Services.
• To an affiliated company or other third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, transfer, transfer or other disposal of all or part of our business activities, assets or shares (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or similar) procedures). In such a case, you will be notified by e-mail and / or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, incompatible new use of your personal information and choices that you may have regarding your personal information.
• If we believe that this is necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with legal proceedings; (c) to respond to requests from public and government agencies, including public and government agencies outside the country where you live; (d) to maintain our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our activities, businesses and systems; (f) protect our rights, privacy, safety or property and / or those of other users, including you; and (g) to enable us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage that we may incur.
• To subsidiaries or affiliates within our business family, to perform regular business activities.
With the exception of the third parties described above, only to third parties with your permission.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
We respect your rights and control over your personal information. You can exercise one of the following rights:
• Via the "Profile - Personal Center" in our products (for product version 3.2 and later)
• By sending an email to [email protected] (for product version for 3.2)
You do not have to pay a fee and we strive to answer you within 30 days. If you decide to send us an e-mail, please make clear in your request which information you wish to change, whether you wish to have your personal data removed from our database or otherwise let us know what restrictions you have on our use of your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request for security reasons.
• Request for access to the personal data that we process about you;
• Request for correction of incorrect or incomplete personal information about you;
• Request for the removal of personal information about you;
• Restrictions, temporary or permanent, ask about our processing of some or all of your personal information about you;
• Request for transfer of personal information to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
• Log off or object to our use of personal data about you when our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
Information Security guarantees
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technical security measures to ensure the integrity and security of your personal information. Hihome offers various security strategies to effectively safeguard user and device data security. What unit of access, are proprietary algorithms Hihome used to ensure data isolation, access authentication and authorization. With regard to data communication, communication is supported using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys. With regard to data processing, strict data filtering and validation and full data audit are applied. Regarding data storage, all user confidential information will be securely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you believe that the security of an account that you have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by [email protected] .
Information retention period
We process your personal data for the minimum period required for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless there is a specific legal obligation for us to keep the data for a longer retention period. We determine the appropriate retention period based on the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data and after the retention period we will destroy your personal data. If, for technical reasons, we are unable to do so, we will ensure that appropriate measures are taken to prevent further such use of your personal information.
Changes to this policy notification
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make material changes to application , we will inform you by e-mail notify (to the email address listed in your account) or by means of a notice in the mobile applications before the change takes effect. We recommend that you regularly check this page for the latest information about our privacy practices.
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and is governed by the laws of the Netherlands
If you have any questions about our practices or this privacy notice, please contact us:
Hihome - At Home Technologies BV
Mailing address: Piet Heinkade 55 1019 GM Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Email: [email protected] .